Registration is open for the first weekend of the Manila Masters Pinoy Tour's Online Qualifiers, all set for next Saturday and Sunday, March 18 & 19.
SCHEDULE (PER DAY):
- 9:00AM = Release of Brackets
- 10:00AM = Tournament Start
NOTE: Teams who fail to show up for their respective matches 15 minutes after their match is supposed to start will be disqualified.
- Masters-Marshal.Sabb – Click here
- Masters-Marshal.Lan – Click here
- Masters-Marshal.Raymart – Click here
How to contact your opponent?
- OPTION 1: Go to the Discord channel assigned for your group (seen here) and look for them there. Check the brackets as well.
- OPTION 2: Get your opponent team captains' steam link in the Captain Database linked above.
- It is the team captain's obligation to add his opponents team captain in Steam.
- Failure to accept friend request or communicate with your opponent will grant an automatic win to your opponent. Again team captain Steam links are here. How to Check-in:
How to report Result/Winner:
- Screenshot your scoreboard and upload it to imgur.com
- Send a WINNER Report in the forms linked above.
How to report Dispute
- It is the team captain's obligation to report incidents within 30 minutes after they happen (ex: opponent cannot be contacted, no show in lobby, excessive pause time, calls for disqualification).
- Send DISPUTE Report in the forms linked above.
- 3/5 of the team's members must be either Filipinos or based in the Philippines.
- In keeping line with the Majors and TI, players banned by Valve will not be allowed to join.
- Please be on time. Late teams will be disqualified.
- Please check official marshals steam ID carefully. Reports made to the incorrect marshal will not be considered valid by the Mineski Events Team.
- All disputes must be done in the Dispute form provided. All fields must be filled.
- Incomplete forms will not be accepted by the Mineski Events Team.
- After winning a match, always take a screenshot of the scoreboard and upload it on imgur.com. Then complete the result form. Failure to do so may lead to disqualification.
- PLEASE USE PROPER TEAM TAG.
- The marshal's decision is final.
- Good luck and have fun.