Claim the crown.
Experience a three-day gaming event filled with competitions, booth activities, and freebies at the Pinoy Gaming Festival Summer Assembly in Trinoma on April 28-30, 2017! Check out the Globe Booth to know more about the W00T App Store, How to Audition to be the first Filipino host of eGG Network, and battle against elite Mobile Legends gamers. Cash and in-game currency await the best squads.
Gear up for the challenge.
Bring a team of five (5) players and one (1) reserve player to compete in an on-site Mobile Legends showdown.
Who can join?
- The tournament is exclusive to Globe and TM subscribers.
- The team members must undergo a one-time registration to GoSURF50 by texting to 8080.
- They must bring a mobile device with internet connectivity that can play Mobile Legends. The tournament will be played over a secure WiFi network provided by Globe. Games begin at 12 noon each day.
- Each player must have a Level 8 account and 5 heroes.
How to join?
- Register from 10 am to 11:30 am at the Globe booth, Trinoma Activity Center during the qualifying rounds on April 28-29, 2017.
- Players need to bring a valid ID.
- A total of 64 slots are available for the whole tournament, 32 teams per day. Registration is on a first come first served basis.
- The team members must present their GoSURF50 confirmation message then register their full name, Mobile Legends ID number, Mobile Legends server number, Mobile Legends in-game name, and contact number.
How to win?
Eliminations for the first 32 teams will be held on April 28, Friday while eliminations for the next 32 teams will be held on April 29, Saturday. The top four teams per day, will advance to the finals on April 30, 2017.
Champion Team gets 25,000 Diamonds (In-Game Currency) and P25,000 Cash Prize.
Runner Up gets 15,000 Diamonds (In-Game Currency) and P15,000 Cash Prize.
Third and fourth placers get 10,000 Diamonds per team.
- Registration cannot be transferred to another team.
- The Match will be played via draft mode
- Decisions made by the tournament organizers and officials are final.
- Non-winning teams are allowed to join both elimination days.
- Winning teams cannot switch team members or transfer their slot.
- Only registered players are allowed in the competition area and participate in the tournament.
- -Hacks, mods, or third party apps are not allowed. Marshals may examine a player's device if cheating is suspected.
- Employees of Globe Telecom, TPAs, organizers, and participating sponsors and their immediate family are not eligible to participate.
Layla: Blue Spectre
As part of its partnership with Globe for PGF, Moonton, developer of Mobile Legends, has come up with a limited edition skin called Blue Spectre.
The limited edition skin will be launched during PGF 2017, here are the ways to get the Blue Spectre skin: Join the Globe Mobile Legends Tournament at PGF! Participate in the activities at the Globe Booth at PGF