Japan - Land of the Rising sun, the land filled with noble warriors and samurais. A land where pride and glory is more important that one's life . But on September, Japan will be invaded, Not by enemies, but by keyboard warriors willing to do everything for the pride and title of AEC 2012 champion.
Asia E-Sports Cup 2012 is a tournament presented by Cyber Athlete Competion (CyAC) of the Nichikare IT Corporation. This is a tournament that will cater to the top teams of Counter-Strike and top players of the biggest RTS game in the world, StarCraft 2.
Qualifiers will be made throught Asian countries (Japan, India, Vietnam, Thailand and Malaysia, Singapore and Indonesia, Philippines and New Zealand, Taiwan and Australia). The champions of the Qualifiers will be flown to Japan for the Grand Finals that will happen at Tokyo Game Show 2012 at Makuhari Messe (Mihama-ku, Chiba City, Chiba Prefecture) on September 22-23, 2012.
Tokyo Game Show: Asia Esports Cup - PH/NZ Qualifiers
Where: Battle.net SEA
When: Saturday-Sunday, August 18-19, 2012
Call time: 12:00PM PHT (noon)/4:00PM NZT
Registration link below
- Fully covered accommodation for duration of Tokyo Game Show
- $1000 Travel Allowance
1st - 250000 JPY (est. $3,000)
2nd - 100000 JPY (est. $1,200)
3rd - 40000 JPY (est. $480)
Click the Link and follow the instructions
- Players pick their races at the start of the tournament.
- They are NOT allowed to change race for the duration of the tournament.
- Players can change their race after qualification but not during.
- The structure is made of a single elimination bracket of 8 participants.
- In each match, participants play each other in a best-of-three match.
- The winner of a match advances in the next round of the bracket.
- a) The player A and player B are determined by seed (bracket position, A is the player located above, B is the player located below)
- b) Player A removes two of the 7 maps.
- c) Player B removes two of the 5 remaining maps.
- d) Player B chooses one of the 3 remaining maps. The second game will be played on that map.
- e) Player A chooses one of the 2 remaining maps. The third game will be played on that map.
- f) The neutral map is the last remaining map. The first game will be played on that map.
|WCS Antiga Shipyard||WCS Cloud Kingdom LE||WCS Daybreak LE||WCS Entombed Valley|
|WCS Shakuras Plateau||
WCS Tal'Darim Altar LE
|WCS Ohana LE