NCCL Season 2 Conference II Leg 1
Official Dota map version: 6.74c
Click to view map:
- MI Dipolog
- MI Shaw
- Portal Sta. Mesa
- MI Tuguegarao
- MI Katipunan (Division B only)
- MI Legarda (Division B only)
- MI Morayta (Division B only)
- Each team must consist of members from the same school (no mixed teams).
- Members must be enrolled to a semester of their respective school within June 2012 to October 2012.
- Upon registration, participants MUST present proof of enrollment which can betwo of the following:
- Validated School ID
- Official Registration Form
- School Certificate (original)
- Participants are then required to prove their identity before accepting theirregistration through confirmation of credentials (loggin in 2-5 personalaccounts e.g. university module, social networking site, etc.)
Eligible/Allowed schools to compete this Sunday:
Andres Bonifacio College
Ateneo De Manila University-Quezon City
Central Colleges of the Philippines
Don Bosco Technical College
Credo Domine College
When: Sunday, July 15,2012 - Call time 8:00AM to 10:00AM, reserve online below
Registration Fee: FREE. PC time only
- Walk-in registration will be available during the event day.
- Go to Mineski Infinity and ask for the registration forms from the marshal’s desk.
- Fill-up and sign the forms then submit.
- Get your clan tags and your respective PC assignments.
- Wait for the event to start and listen to the opening remarks.
NOTE: PAYMENTS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
Online Registration only guarantees your participation if you come to the event within the hour following the call time.
Online reservations will be open starting today until the event day.
Use the Sample Format Below:
Team name: Mineski
Division: Morayta A
Full Names, Year, Course:
1. Tami Buchanannini, 4th Year, BS IT