CROSS FIRE IS BACK! And yes, when we say its back, the warzone shall be filled with empty magazines, bullet holes, and empty slugs once again for all of you FPS fanatics out there! MSI Philippines, in cooperation with Gameclub, will feed your fps hunger with a CrossFire tournament like no other during the culminating festivities of the MSI Overdrive: E-Sports Intensified 2012.
On July 7 and 8, at the 4th floor of the SM North Edsa Cyberzone, the top 8 FPS teams from around the Metro shall battle it all out once again for supremacy. And with a total prize pool of Php 35,000 plus other giveaways, any fps team wouldn't want to miss this rare opportunity pass their way right? But before any team can join, a qualifying tournament shall be held in order to determine the 8 worthy teams to play against each other at the culminating week of the MSI Overdrive: E-Sports Intensified 2012.
Venue: Mineski Infinity Morayta
Date: July 1, 2012
Time Start: 10:30 AM
Maximum number of participating Teams: 32
Check in time for PRIORITY TEAMS: 8:00AM - 9:00AM
Check in time for Wait listed teams: 9:00AM - 9:30AM
WALK-IN TEAMS(NO GUARANTEE): 9:30AM - 10:00AM
Tournament Format: Single Elimination (Round of 32 and Round of 16)
*ONLY 8 TEAMS will advance to the finals on July 7 and 8, 2012, at the 4th floor of the SM City North Edsa Cyberzone.
3. MSI-EVOLUTION GAMING TEAM
9. Team OPSS
13. BullShine II
18. Macta Infirma II
20. Team BullShine
21. Semi Pro
24. Fairview Gaming
26. Macta Infirma 3
44. ENTOURAGE 2
45. Entourage 1
77. Vanguard Gaming 2
94. killer jmbd
108. The MovezZz
HOW TO REGISTER?
Online Pre-Registration: June 14 – June 29, 2012
1. Go to MSI Philippines Facebook™ fanpage. Hit "like" if you are not yet a fan.
2. Click "Notes" and search for the "MSI Overdrive Crossfire Tournament" post or simply click here.
3. Register at the comment thread below the note by using this format;
|Team Name: Military Shooter
Contact Person: Raymund Faustino
E-mail: [email protected]
Contact Number: 09275552222
1. Walk-In applicants are very welcome during the day of the event, if there are remaining slots available.
2. All team members should present during the walk-in application
3. Walk-in registration is a First Come First Served Basis.
Full Rules and Regulations: https://www.facebook.com/notes/msi-philippines/msi-overdrive-crossfire-tournament/430539206966829
1. Any sign of cheating may result in the forfeiture of the game leading to disqualification from the event.
2. In the case of a computer / monitor malfunction, the game may be restarted from the beginning, with the approval of the CF marshal of the event.
3. If a player fails to report to their assigned station within grace period upon the match’s announcement (15 minutes), s/he will forfeit the match.
4. In the event of a situation not covered by the aforementioned rules, tournament organizers will convene and make a decision on the issue, in keeping with the spirit of a just tournament and in the interest of fairness
1. Players may provide their own mouse, keyboard, headset and mousepad.
2. Players may not use a wireless headset or a headset that requires an outlet power.
3. Mice and keyboards must utilize standard USB interfaces. Players may not use PS2 interface equipment.
4. Players must not use 3rd party add-ons.
5. Players may not alter game files or modify drivers.
6. Players must not disable the “Save all Replays” gameplay option, remove replay, or copy a replay.
7. Players may not watch a replay after or between games.
8. Players may not have applications, browsers, or steams open other than CF launcher or application and any necessary drivers.
1. Must have an existing Crossfire PH account.
2. Should consist of 5 members in 1 team (1 Team Leader plus 4 members).
3. Should be 14 yrs. old and above.
4. Participants are required to register with their real name, username, valid email and must present 1 valid ID and a photocopy of their birth certificate. For minors (14 to 17 years old), they should provide parent’s consent with parent’s signature and ID.
5. Minors with no requirements will not be accepted.
Which teams will advance for another glorious day to have a chance to take home the glory of being proclaimed as champions in the MSI Overdrive CrossFire tournament?
For further questions and concerns, just visit the Facebook™ Page of MSI Philippines, and look for the note regarding the Cross Fire Tournament.
*Photo used courtesy of MSI Philippines.