Garena Rooms Password: Mineski Infinity and Mineski Grounds

Greetings to Mineski Community,

Due to numerous hack reports and bug exploiters, [color=#FF0000=#FF0000]Garena Mineski Rooms will implement 1.26a patch[/color].

We expect you all to cooperate with this update to ensure high quality gaming. We would also like to inform you that we will constantly change passwords every after 2 weeks. This is to help the moderators in cleaning and organizing the rooms that we currently have. With this in mind, the password screen text for each room will also be updated. If you log-in to Garena and the current password is not working anymore,simply log-in your account to this website and you can look it up.

If you still don't have an account, register one today!

[color=#FF0000=#FF0000]The Garena passwords are at the upper right corner of the website.[/color]

This announcement was made so that the community will be aware of the following updates that we are trying to do.

One final note, the mods will not entertain silly questions regarding the passwords.
The necessary information has been mentioned already.

Thank you for supporting and playing with us in our Garena rooms.
The PAssword of MI :DOTASUMMER-CM and MG:DOTASUMMER-CM Pareho lng :D

wala naman sa upper right ung password eh...ano po ba ung tama? pasagot naman. thanks
sir bakit di po gumagana yung password?
sir pwede malaman password cm sa mineski??... repz po ASAP.. tnx
anu po password ni Mi??

Anu bagong password sa MI ?

password ng MI

thnks
thank you :D
what is password in MI?

hi @nielzki30,

password for MI and MG are on the upper right side of the site.

MI=mineski-cm

MG=mineski-cm

idol ano po password ng garena mineski infinity>??

anu po password ng garena mineski infinity??
MI = mineski-cm

MG = mineski-cm
anu password ngaun ng mineski?

hello.. I'm applying for channel admin in MI room.. I'm always very active in room MI room and i'm friendly. i want to give punish all the MH users and trash talker player in room MI.. I want to respect all the players in room MI .. I give all my best and I don't disappointing you. I hope and I'm happy if you accept my request immediately..

USERNAME: Czian_02

Clan: DLL(Admin)

Respectfully Yours:

Czian_02
hello.. I'm applying for channel admin in MI room.. I'm always very active in room MI room and i'm friendly. i want to give punish all the MH users and trash talker player in room MI.. I want to respect all the players in room MI .. I give all my best and I don't disappointing you. I hope and I'm happy if you accept my request immediately..

USERNAME: Czian_02

Clan: DLL(Admin)

Respectfully Yours:

Czian_02
laker142 pa unban po ako
laker142 pa unban po ako
Post a Reply